How do “Fatburners” work?
First off let’s discuss what happens when an individual starts dieting to lose weight or “cutting”. In order to lose weight (the goal is body fat) an individual must be in a caloric deficit which means more calories going out that coming in. Some people achieve this by performing more exercise, restricting their diet, or the combination of both. When you restrict your calories even for a small amount of time you will notice certain things start to occur.
1. Hunger rises and it’s not as easy to stay “full”.
2. Energy levels decline and an individual is less apt to maintain the same activity level as before.
3. Metabolism slows as the body wants to hold on to fat stores.
4. Thyroid hormones decline as carbohydrate and nutrient intake is reduced.
5. Individuals body temperatures drop as the body preserves energy and thyroid function declines.
All of these events take place as a means for the body to prevent further reduction of energy stores (fat) and actually attempt to regain the lost body fat.
The way “fatburners” work is they address a lot of these issues you face on a diet. These are just a few of the ways a fatburner can assist an individual on a diet but there so many other ways depending on the ingredients they include.
1. They include powerful appetite suppressants to combat the increase in hunger that you will face while on a diet. This prevents you from giving in and over consuming calories.
2. They include stimulants that help boost energy, mood, and focus during the day so your activity level stays high. This ensures your body continues to burn the same or more calories as it was prior to the diet.
3. They often include natural compounds to increase thyroid hormones and it turn increase metabolism.
4. They often include compounds that increase body temperature which causes an individual to expend more energy through heat.
All of these functions are helping you to burn more calories and intake fewer which helps you maintain a caloric deficit which in turn leads to weight loss. I hope this helps give a clearer understanding to these type of products!