How did it take only 3 steps to make this?
With only 5 ingredients, these chocolate chip cookie dough protein balls are the perfect post-workout snack that will also satisfy your sweet tooth!
Cookie Dough Protein Balls
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: NO BAKE
TOTAL: 10 minutes
YOU WILL NEED...
• 2 scoops of MUTANT ISO SURGE Vanilla Ice Cream Protein
• 1 cup of almond meal
• 1/2 cup of nut butter (peanut, almond, etc)
• 1/4 cup of maple syrup
• 1/4 cup of dairy free mini chocolate chips
1. Place protein powder and almond meal in a medium-size bowl and mix.
2. Then, add in nut butter and maple syrup. Mix again. At this point, you want the batter to be the consistency of cookie dough.
3. Finally, add in chocolate chips and mix one last time. Roll mixture into spoon-size balls. Repeat and serve!
• 120 calories
• 8.5 g of fat (1g of salt)
• 8 g of carbs
• 24 mg of sodium
• 2 g of fiber
• 2 g of sugar
• 5 g of protein