We like to keep MUTANT NATION on their toes, by laying down a challenge every now and then for you guys — enter this DOUBLE recipe here, that Pamela Sparks (IG: pamela0155) likes to make simultaneously! We made these here in the office recently, and they didn't last very long.
• 30g of "Kinnikinnick Graham style gluten free crumbs" (you can use another brand, but this one goes great with the MUTANT ISO SURGE)
• 22.5g of shredded unsweetened coconut
• 2 scoops of MUTANT ISO SURGE Triple Chocolate Protein Powder
• 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
1. Set your oven at 400°C/ 750°F. Use a mini cupcake pan, and put mini baking cups in the tray (this recipe makes about 24).
2. Mix the crust ingredients together and place about a tsp of mix in each cup then press to form inside the baking cups.
3. Bake for 6-7 minutes then take out to cool.
Ingredients (cream cheese mix):
• 1 cup of fat free chocolate pudding, mixed with 1 1/2 cups of water
• Add 1 pack of low fat cream cheese
• 22.5 g of shredded unsweetened coconut
• 4 scoops of MUTANT ISO SURGE Coconut Cream Protein Powder
• 1 scoop of MUTANT ISO SURGE Triple Chocolate Protein Powder
Instructions (cream cheese mix):
1. Use a blender to mix the ingredients, then put the mixture in a large ziploc bag. Snip a bottom corner off the bag — using the bag makes it easier to fill the cups and not as messy.
2. Fill each cup to the top, finish off by sprinkling a little bit of shredded unsweetened coconut on top.
3. Refrigerate and enjoy!!! YUM!!
• 1 1/4 cups of brown rice flour
• 1 cup of coconut flour
• 1 tsp of baking soda
• 1/2 tsp of sea salt
• 1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
• 1 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
• 3 scoops of MUTANT ISO SURGE Triple Chocolate Protein Powder
• 2 scoops of MUTANT ISO SURGE Coconut Cream protein powder
• 1 pack of "Krisda" chocolate chips
• 1 cup of melted coconut oil
• 2 large eggs
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• 5 tbsp of almond milk
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together, and set aside in a separate bowl.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together, add to the dry ingredients, and place in a blender.
3. Put parchment paper on the cookie sheets and using a round tsp, make balls of the mixture to place on the cookie sheet — they don't expand, so you can place them close together.
4. Bake at 375°C/700°F for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly brown.
This makes a ton of these tasty morsels #gainz
Credit: Pamela Sparks