The beauty of home baking is that you know exactly what is going inside your recipes, and depending on where you are in the year diet-wise, you can make these AMAZING Nutella and Apple Muffins as clean or as "dirty" as you want!
For the cake mix:
• 500 g of vanilla yogurt
• 1 cup of oats
• 1 medium egg
• 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
• 3 scoops of MUTANT PRO 100 Strawberry & Cream flavor
• A handful of raisins
• 4 tbsp of chocolate chips
• 150 g of Golden Delicious apples
• 70 ml of almond milk
To go on top of the muffins:
• A handful of sprinkles
Misc. items needed:
• Muffin cases
• Baking tray for muffins
1. Peel the apples, core them and chop into small cubes. Place into the saucepan, with water, and cook until soft.
2. Put all of the cake mix ingredients (above) into a bowl, and mix well, until you get a consistency similar to cake mixture.
3. Place mix into individual muffin cases, making sure to only fill 3/4 of the case to allow for rising during baking!
4. Bake for 20 min @ 180C/ 350F
5. Once cooked, spread Nutella on top and add sprinkles — they will hold in the fridge for 5 days